- Expansion dynamics of a spherical Bose–Einstein condensate
- Ground-state phase diagram of aspin-orbital-angular-momentum coupled Bose-Einstein condensate
Dongfang Zhang,Tianyou Gao,Peng Zou,Lingran Kong, Ruizong Li, Xing Shen, Xiao-Long Chen, Shi-Guo Peng, Mingsheng Zhan, Han Pu and Kaijun Jiang, Phys. Rev. Lett. 122, 110402 (2019) (Link, Paper), [Research Highlights in Science Foundation in China 27: 12 (2019)]
- Contact theory for spin-orbit-coupled Fermi gases
- High-temperature thermodynamics of spin-polarized Fermi gases in two-dimensional harmonic traps
Caixia Zhang, Shiguo Peng, Kaijun Jiang, Phys. Rev. A 98, 043619 (2018) (Link, Paper)
- Observation of Atomic Dynamic Behaviors in the Evaporative Cooling by In-SituImaging the Plugged Hole of Ultracold Atoms
Tianyou Gao, Dongfang Zhang, Lingran Kong, Ruizong Li, Kaijun Jiang, Chin. Phys. Lett. 35, 086701 (2018) (Link, Paper)
State control of phonon collision in a spherical Bose-Einstein condensate
- Criteria for 2D kinematics in an interacting Fermi gas
P. Dyke, K. Fenech, T. Peppler, M. G. Lingham, S. Hoinka, W. Zhang, S.-G. Peng, B. Mulkerin, H. Hu, X.-J. Liu, and C. J. Vale, Phys. Rev. A 93, 011603(R) (2016) (Link)
- Strongly correlated Fermi superfluid near an orbital Feshbach resonance: Stability, equation of state, and Leggett mode,
L. He, J. Wang, S.-G. Peng, X.-J. Liu, and H. Hu, Phys. Rev. A 94, 043624 (2016) (LInk)
Large-momentum distribution of a polarized Fermi gas and p-wave contacts,
Shi-Guo Peng, Xia-Ji Liu and Hui Hu, Phys, Rev. A 94, 063651 (2016). (Link)
Production of Rubidium Bose–Einstein Condensate in an Optically Plugged Magnetic Quadrupole Trap,
- Enhanced trapping of cold 6Li using multiple-sideband cooling in a two-dimensional magneto-optical trap,
- Two-body state with p-wave interaction in a one-dimensional waveguide under transversely anisotropic confinement,
- Manipulation of p-wave scattering of cold atoms in low dimensions using the magnetic field vector
- Virial expansion of a harmonically trapped Fermi gas across a narrow Feshbach resonance
- Multiple side-band generation for two-frequency components injected into a tapered amplifier
- Radio-frequency spectroscopic measurement for pairing gap in an ultracold Fermi gas
- Momentum-resolved radio-frequency spectroscopy of a spin-orbit-coupled atomic Fermi gas near a Feshbach resonance in harmonic traps
- Two-channel-model description of confinement-induced Feshbach molecules
- Radio-frequency spectroscopy of weakly bound molecules in spin-orbit-coupled atomic Fermi gases
Papers before 2011
- Thermodynamics of the unitary Fermi gas
F Chevy, S Nascimbène, N Navon, K Jiang, C Lobo and C Salomon. Journal of Physics: conference series 264, 012012, (2011).
- Exploring the thermodynamics of a universal Fermi gas
S. Nascimbene, N. Navon, K. J. Jiang, F. Chevy, and C. Salomon. Nature 463, 1057, (2010).
- Three coupled ultraslow temporal solitons in a five-level tripod atomic system
Wen-Xing Yang, Ai-Xi Chen, Liu-Gang Si, Kaijun Jiang, Xiaoxue Yang, and Ray-Kuang Lee. Phys. Rev. A 81, 023814 (2010).
- Collective Oscillations of an Imbalanced Fermi Gas: Axial Compression Modes and Polaron Effective Mass.
S. Nascimbene, N. Navon, K.J. Jiang, L. Tarruell, M. Teichmann, J. McKeever,F. Chevy,and C. Salomon.Phys. Rev. Lett. 103, 170402 (2009).
- Fast-responding nonlinear phase shifter using a signal-wave gain medium
K. J. Jiang, L. Deng,E. W. Hagley, and M. G. Payne. Phys. Rev. A 77, 045804 (2008).
- Observation of Quantum Destructive Interference in Inelastic Two-Wave Mixing
K. J Jiang, L. Deng, and M. G. Payne. Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 083604 (2007).
- Significant propagation reduction of an optical pulse in an active Raman gain scheme
K. J. Jiang, L. Deng,aand M. G. Paynea. Proceeding of SPIE 6482, 64820S (2007).
- Superluminal propagation of an optical pulse in a Doppler-broadened three-state single-channel active Raman gain medium
K. J. Jiang, L. Deng, and M. G. Payne. Phys. Rev. A 76, 033819 (2007).
- Formation and propagation of coupled ultraslow optical soliton pairs in a cold three-state double- system
Guoxiang Huang, Kaijun Jiang, M. G. Payne, and L. Deng. Phys. Rev. E 73, 056606 (2006).
- Highly efficient inelastic four-wave mixing using dual induced transparency and coherently prepared states
M.G. Payne , Kaijun Jiang , L. Deng. Opt. Comm. 265, 246 (2006).
- Limitations of steady state solutions to a two-state model of population oscillations and hole burning
M. G. Payne, L. Deng, and K. J. Jiang. Phys. Rev. A 74, 043810 (2006).
- Ultraslow propagation of an optical pulse in a three-state active Raman gain medium
K. J. Jiang, L. Deng, and M. G. Payn. Phys. Rev. A 74, 041803 (2006).
- Optical Guiding of Trapped Atoms by a Blue-Detuned Hollow Laser Beam in the Horizontal Direction
JIANG Kai-Jun, LI Ke, WANG Jin, and ZHAN Ming-Sheng. Chinese Physics Letters 22, 324 (2005).
- Bichromatic electromagnetically induced transparency in cold rubidium atoms
J. Wang, Yifu Zhu,K. J. Jiang,and M. S. Zhan. Phys. Lett. A 68, 063810 (2003).